The money plant is not just a plant to adorn your homes or offices and add lushness to the spaces, but according to Vastu Shastra it is an auspicious plant that can attract prosperity, good health, happiness and wealth.
The money plant is said to be a natural air purifier and a symbol of great relationships and lasting friendships owing to their heart-shaped leaves.
However, there are a few essential pointers that can really help you bring in the much-desired results and the attraction of positive energies as per the Vastu Shastra principles that you must know and implement.
Where to Keep a Money Plant in the House?: Money Plant Vastu Direction
The most important directions to place your money plant in the house are usually the South-east direction or the north front.
Also, as per the Vastu principles, the money plant should not be kept in the garden area or outside of your house. It is an indoor plant and if kept in the right direction in any room, can bring in a lot of prosperity and wealth and even good health to the inhabitants.
According to Vastu Shastra, you can place your money plant in the following rooms:
- Living room: In the South-east direction to attract good luck and positive vibes only.
- Bedroom: Nowhere near the foot rest or headrest, but can be kept to the left and right side of the bed. This helps in avoiding any arguments and promoting good health as well.
- No east-west direction: it has its known negative impacts on the inhabitants.
- Corner areas of the house: In order to nullify the negative effects brought in by the sharp corners that house a lot of negativity and anxiety.
- North facing house entrance: In order to attract new opportunities in career and more financial stability, you can place the Money plant in the North entrance.
- Bathroom: In the south east direction.
Do’s and Don’ts of Keeping Money Plant in the House
Well, there are some really important rules that you need to follow while placing your money plant to bring in the right and highly positive energies in the house. If not done correctly, it can lead to unnecessary attraction of negativity, discord in married couples, financial losses, heath issues, etc.
- Money plants should be made to grow in the upward direction only.
- Place where you keep the money plant should be airy enough to allow easy passage of partial light.
- Outsiders should not be able to or allowed to prune your money plant.
- Need to make sure that the leaves do not touch the ground
- Choose the correct colour of the pots and surroundings for your money plant such as green or blue. Avoid red colour, even anywhere near the plant.
- If placing it in the south east direction, place it in a water bottle or any other vessel containing water.
- It should be kept 5-6 feet away from the bedroom, if you are planning to keep the money plant in your bedroom.
- Also make sure you do not give the money plant to anyone, which is considered highly inauspicious in Vastu Shastra.
- Make sure you keep the money plant indoors to reap maximum benefits out of its existence in your house.
- Make sure you are watering it with absolutely clean water, or so to say, even tap water is fine. But avoid water that has high chlorine and fluoride content.
Thus, if you really want to make the most of your money plant by planting it in your house, make sure to follow the correct steps as per the Vastu Shastra principles to reap the maximum benefits and avoid any unnecessary and inauspicious events in your life. Try to connect with the right Vastu experts who are available at Anjaney Vastu and who can easily guide you on this.