July 20, 2022
Well, it is true that nobody in their wildest dreams would ever want any issues or problems in their house. Everybody wants to steer clear of them no matter what.
We all want peace and harmony along with happiness and prosperity in our lives. Vastu Shastra, the science of Ancient Indian Architecture, really helps us build this from the very early stage of building our abodes and getting things right by building the correct foundations.
South East Direction – a boon or bane?
South east is considered the direction or the residence of Lord Agni or Fire. The Agneya corner is something that you really need to be careful about in your house. So, if you have a south east facing door, it would be termed as a fault or “Dosh” in your Vastu, or abode and is considered absolutely unfavourable.
So, even if you have an already built up space, and are wondering how to apply the correct Vastu Shastra Principles, then you really need not worry, as Vastu principles can also be applied to already built spaces by putting certain elements to correct the Vastu doshas in your house.
Negative impact of South East Facing House Entrance
It is observed and studied widely that south east facing homes are usually the most affected negatively. The women of the house and even other members may experience bad health or other severe health issues.
Also, it is said to cause financial instability in the houses. Even the relationships in such houses go through a very rough patch and have a lot of conflicts and irrelevant misunderstandings. The kids in the house can also suffer as regards their health, studies, no success, etc.
Vastu Tips for South East Facing Entrance of House
The homes that have a South East Entrance should be designed intricately and with utmost care. However, if you already have one, then here are some Vastu tips that you must follow to ward off the evil and negative energies that might flow through your house.
- If you have a boundary wall, try to make the east side wall a little lower and the southern one a bit taller to help the positive energies from east flow into your house.
- Try to close the front area as much as possible.
- In order to have financial stability, try to build a slope towards the north east.
- To avoid any fire related accidents, try to avoid any slits, cuts and projections in the South east direction.
- Try having the kitchen in the north west direction and living room in the east.
Vastu Remedies for South East Facing House Entrance
Vastu Shastra if applied correctly can really help you deal with the bad energies, even if you are not able to do anything about your South East facing house.
- It is really important to make sure that you place the best known Vastu Pyramids on the door, especially one on each side.
- It is also a good idea to paint the doors or walls in the south east direction with a Vastu compliant colour such as Red or a darker shade.
- You can even add the Siddha Vastu Kalash in this direction to make sure that only the Positive energies flow from this direction.
Well, there are actually many other important things related to correcting the Vastu Dosha related to your South East facing house. It would be a very wise decision to consult a highly professional Vastu expert, such as the ones at Anjaney Vastu, who can help you bring in the necessary change right from the fundamental stage to attract only the positive energies in your house and retain the peace, harmony, happiness and prosperity amongst the inhabitants.